The Old Grey Mare can be described in brief as follows:-
* Prominently positioned on a landmark point, Clifton Green.
* Main road into City Centre, approximately 1 mile distance.
* Affluent and popular residential area.
* Excellent trade mix from wet sales, catering and letting accommodation.
* Lounge Bar, Public Bar, Restaurant up to 45 covers.
* 11 Letting Bedrooms
* Potential to create further Letting rooms, and develop catering.
* Traded in same hands for over 25 years.
* Free of Tie lease.
FOR SALE - £89,500 FOR THE LEASEHOLD BUSINESS AND GOODWILL AND TRADE FIXTURES, FITTINGS, PLUS STOCK AT VALUATION
Number of employees:
There is one full-time proprietor, who is assisted with a full complement of FT and PT staff
From York City Centre head out in a north westerly direction along Bootham, past Bootham School, St Peter’s School, and then reaching Clifton Green the property is the left. From the north on the York outer ring road at the A19 roundabout take the signpost into York, and after approximately 1½ miles there are traffic lights at Clifton Green and the property is on the right hand side immediately passing through those.
The property is the subject of a lease of 15 years from 24 June 2014 at a rent of £62,500 per annum with the next rent review due on 24 June 2019. It is of a full repairing and insuring nature. The lease is Free of Tie and therefore all wet products may be purchased from any brewer or supplier.