Pubs for sale in Aberdeen

View the "Pubs - Aberdeenshire" below and request further details. Alternatively, please view the similar businesses in the 'You May Also Like' box below.

Pubs - Aberdeenshire

Aberdeen, Aberdeen City, Scotland

  • Leasehold Price: £130,000  Price Reduced arrow_drop_down
  • Annual Turnover: £598,000
Seller Reference: BC47085
Request DetailsEmail email
Business Description
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Image 1 of 13 video_library
Seller Reference: BC47085
Request Details
Business Description
• Profitable public house in a city centre location
• Weekly turnover £12000
• 65% food sales with 35% wet sales
• Viewing highly recommended

Profitable public house with high food sales in prime location in a busy central location In Aberdeen City Centre.

Fantastic opportunity to purchase a profitable public house with high food sales in prime location in a busy central location in Aberdeen City Centre.

Aberdeen is Scotland's third most popular city and is continually growing. It attracts significant commuters from the wider Aberdeenshire areas. Aberdeen has a long sandy coastline and the quarried granite and traditional fishing industries have long been overtaken by international business and commerce. The city boasts its own International Airport, Seaport; one of the busiest commercial Heliports and Rail and Ferry Links as well as two Universities. The city attracts thousands of the most talented arts companies every year with its International Youth Festival and regularly plays host to domestic and International Exhibitions.

The current owner has placed the business on the market as he aims to pursue other business interests. During his tenure over the last 8 years, he has created a comfortable venue for both tourists and regulars alike to enjoy either a relaxing drink, or a quality lunch/dinner and also boasts high food sales from both sit in and just eat delivery sales. Currently, 65% of the businesses turnover derives from food sales, with wet sales making up the remaining 35%.

Summary. This is a rare opportunity in Aberdeen City centre to purchase a well performing restaurant/bar.The bar has no ties with any brewary, and has a mix of brands operating inside. The Three brands are the Gas Lamp, Paco’s Taco’s and the Munchie box.

The business also benefits from havings two gaming machines and a jukebox which makes £500 per week roughly.
Tenure:
Leasehold
Is accommodation included?:
Yes
Listed by:
Request Details

Find out more about this business opportunity.

* REQUIRED

Finance Services

Would you like a free no-obligation discussion with a qualified finance provider who could help you to buy this business?

You will ONLY be contacted by your local ASC Finance director. Your details will not be passed on to any third party.

Legal Services

Would you like a free no-obligation quote from a commercial law firm who could help you to buy this business?

You will be contacted by a specialist commercial solicitor from the Legal Marketing Works Network.

Please note that Daltons Business will send the above details to the seller of the business. By submitting this form, you confirm that you agree to our website terms of use, our privacy policy and consent to cookies being stored on your computer.
You may also like...
  • ABERDEEN WELL POSITIONED COMMUNITY PUB FOR SALE

    • Freehold Price: £95,000
    • Under Offer

    This modern purpose build pub offers a public bar, games room, function suit,...

    More Details
  • Pubs - Aberdeenshire

    • Freehold Price: £110,000  Price Reduced arrow_drop_down
    • Annual Turnover: £70,000

    • FORMER HOTEL/DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY • Owners Lounge, Public Bar, 5 lettings rooms...

    More Details
  • Pubs - Moray

    • Freehold Price: £99,995  Price Reduced arrow_drop_down
    • Annual Turnover: £1

    • Well run bar, popular location • Turnover 2017 approx £100,000 • Opportunity to...

    More Details
  • Pubs - Moray

    • Freehold Price: £160,000  Price Reduced arrow_drop_down
    • Annual Turnover: £1

    • Well-presented and highly profitable public bar • Current sales average £156,000...

    More Details
loder imageloder image