The Hare & Hounds is described in brief as follows:-
* Substantial public house with two-bedroomed living accommodation
* Located within the large village of Burstwick, approximately 10 miles from Hull
* Two distinct trading rooms for circa 90 covers plus lounge bar
* Well-appointed commercial kitchen and carvery station
* Large car park to the rear
FOR SALE: £399,500 FOR THE FREEHOLD, BUSINESS GOODWILL, FIXTURES & FITTINGS PLUS STOCK AT VALUATION
Trading times are 12 noon to 12 midnight Sunday to Thursday, 12 noon to 1am Friday and 10am to 1am Saturday.
Number of employees:
The outlet is operated by one full time manager, one full time chef and a variety of part time staff
From Hull take the A63 onto Hedon Road and subsequently onto the A1033. After passing through Ryehill turn left onto Hariff Lane which leads directly to Main Street, Burstwick.
From Bridlington take the A165 south sign posted to Hull, and at Coniston turn left, follow the sign post to Bilton, then Preston and finally Burstwick, which will lead directly to Main Street and the subject property.