• Prominent location to busy thoroughfare.
• Good quality immediate residential catchment area.
• Busy commercial and trading estate opposite.
• Excellent opportunity to develop a community and/or food driven business.
• Large site extending to approximately 0.65 acres.
• Potential for range of leisure, commercial and residential uses.
The property lies on Beacon Hill Road at its junction with Magdalene View approximately 0.6 miles east of Newark Town Centre. Beacon Hill Road becomes the A17 and links into the A1 some 1 mile to the east.
The site is surrounded in the immediate vicinity by traditional family housing providing a good immediate catchment for the public house.
In addition, the Northern Road Commercial Estate lies opposite which comprises a number of commercial, trade counter and retail operations particularly Topps Tiles.
Website: Sign In / Register to view
Downloadable Documents Sign In / Register to view
Net sales of £552,553 (2015/16)15 en-suite letting roomsThree ground floor trading roomsLarge grassed beer ...More Details
Located directly adjacent to densely populated housing in the historic tourist magnet village of Edwinstowe...More Details
Situated on a landmark corner trading position this town centre freehouse is superbly presented throughout ...More Details