Are you looking to take control of your work life?
If you thrive on a challenge and want to run your own multi-million pound turnover business read on.
Who we are
Driver Hire has been in business for over 35 years and has been franchising its award-winning business model since 1987.
Driver Hire is well known in the industry as the UK’s leading supplier of drivers and logistics staff. Our core business is to supply temporary drivers to customers that have a fleet of vehicles. For example if one of their current drivers calls in sick or goes on holiday your customer still has a vehicle that needs to go from A to B. So, they call Driver Hire for a temporary replacement driver.
This means that every day our 100+strong branch network provides thousands of workers, mainly on temporary assignments, to a wide variety of customers ranging from international hauliers and major retailers to builders merchants, parcel delivery companies and local authorities.
A trusted brand
We are full members of the British Franchise Association and a six times award winner of the national and prestigious bfa HSBC ‘Franchisor of the Year’ competition.
Winning the Gold award in 2019.
As a Driver Hire franchisee you should be able to achieve a net profit of over £140,000 per annum (10k+ per month). In 2018/19 the average full-year turnover of our franchised offices (single unit) was £1,214,978 and 53% had a turnover of over £1 million.
The franchise package
Our comprehensive support package will equip you with all the tools that you'll need to succeed in your new venture, including:
- Pre-launch advice: All financial and legal aspects, business planning, finding and fitting-out premises and recruiting staff
- Training: Our 4-6 week Foundation Training course equips you with the basic skills and knowledge to set up and run your franchise
- Brand management: Our market-leading brand is supported by a wealth of centrally produced marketing and promotional material, regular sales and marketing initiatives and an in-house creative design team to help with your own local campaigns
- Business tools and systems: Our own industry-leading software enables you to manage your day-to-day activities with maximum efficiency
- National Sales: Our experienced National Sales team negotiates agreements with key national customers and delivers business directly to you
- Dedicated Support: An experienced team including your own Area Development Manager and Head Office support provided by a team of over 80 members of staff.
Buying your own recruitment business means your investment is part of the private recruitment and staffing industry which is worth £35.7 billion in the UK. The market for temporary drivers is boosted by ever-increasing customer demands for a flexible workforce solution and the massive growth in online retailing which requires more delivery drivers.
As customers continually look to save costs, their ever-increasing demands for a flexible workforce solution means Driver Hire, with our commitment to quality and service, is certainly a franchise worth investing in.
To find out for yourself, register your interest and the Driver Hire franchise team will email you further details for you to look through in your own time.