specifically providing health and safety advisors and drilling logistics personnel across Aberdeen, the North Sea and overseas.
· Strong management team in place.
· Highly experienced and qualified resources team in place for both HSEA and DMCs disciplines.
· Strong relationships with all clients established over many years.
· Specialist local supplier with international contracting experience.
· High levels of repeat business, upwards of 70%.
Location: Scotland, UK
2013 sales £9.4m / Adj. EBITDA £506k
Buckinghamshire, T/O Circa £400,000, Established in 2010, Excellent reputation within local area, 60%...More Details
South East. Generated £116k turnover. Services include full briefing of business and employment duti...More Details
UK, Turnover of £2.93m with adjusted EBITDA in excess of £180k, projection of £5.63m, adjusted EBITDA of ci...More Details