Recruitment or Employment Agencies for sale in London

View the "Specialist Global Recruitment Group" below and request further details. Alternatively, please view the similar businesses in the 'You May Also Like' box below.
 

 Unbelievable, as I've saved hundreds on agents fees, by doing it myself. 

Anjam Hussain (Jun 2017)
View More
Asking price: Offers Invited Annual Turnover: £6,600,000 Annual Net Profit: £1,200,000
Request Details
Business Description
• Various Blue Chip Clients
• 12 x Fee Earners
• Turnover – c£6.6million
• Adjusted Profit c£1.2m
• 3 x Strong Specialist Brands
• UK & European Clients
• New Premises
• Strategic Geographical Location
• Perm 65% & Temp 35%
• Excellent Growth potential or Bolt on
________________________________________

Offers Invited for a 100% Share Transfer

The Business: This well-established Group has been grown and developed by the current Directors to become a global leading Recruitment Group within 3 specialist areas. This has been achieved by offering a first class professional service to all of their candidates and clients.

Permanent placements equates to 65% of their income, with contract personnel roles for the remaining 35%. As they already operate within permanent recruitment, the infrastructure and contacts are in place to grow and develop within their areas of specialism. Pharmaceutical is seen as a massive potential area for substantial growth within the company and would be an area that any purchaser could potentially look to expand whilst also adding the additional sectors revenue stream into their existing business.

The company has established excellent relationships within the UK and Europe and has been working closely with a number of large national and international clients for the last 8 years. A large majority of these utilise the group on a regular basis because of the expertise and knowledge of the fee earners.
Listed by: Axis Partnership

Find out more about this business opportunity.

 
* REQUIRED
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Would you like a free no-obligation discusson with a qualified finance provider who could help you to buy this business?
You will ONLY be contacted by your local ASC Finance director. Your details will not be passed on to any third party.
Please note that Daltons Business will send the above details to the seller of the business. By submitting this form, you confirm that you agree to our website terms of use, our privacy policy and consent to cookies being stored on your computer.
 
7161
Seller Reference:
You May Also Like...
loading... 
We use cookies to give you the best possible online experience. If you continue, we'll assume you are happy for your web browser to receive all cookies from our website. Find out more