This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a specialist, green (waste) recycling business, which is currently headquartered in the North East. The business is available on a leasehold or freehold basis depending on the buyer.
The company act as a traditional green waste composter and can boast several revenue sources related to the green (waste) recycling sector. They offer a wide range of products and services, such as on-site shredding, full turnkey composting, plant hire and the wholesale and retail of compost and related products. The company can also boast a loyal customer base and several contracts, which has secured the long-term future of the business.
• Excellent reputation in their industry and across the North East
• Established for almost 30 years!
• Various Revenue Sources
• Several Contracts in place
• Approved Contractor for many local authorities across the North East
• Well Established, Recognisable brand
• Long Term Relationships Secured with key suppliers
• Skilled/Reliable staff
• All assets included within the sale (Asset Value - £800,000 approx.)
• High Quality Premises
• Capacity of 60,000 tonnes per annum
• Substantial growth on an annual basis since incorporation
• High Turnover - £714,196 (2020)
• Excellent GP Margin – 59.8% (2020)
• EBITDA – circa £360,000 (2020)
• Turnover - £841,553 GP Margin – 63.5%, EBITDA – circa £430,000 (2019)
• Excellent bolt on acquisition opportunity
• The business is positioned for further growth and success
• Flexibility from the vendor in relation to the structure of the offer
The business is offered for sale due to the retirement of the current owners and to facilitate growth under the impetus of new ownership. This represents an excellent opportunity for a high net worth entrepreneur, private equity/venture capitalist or a direct competitor/synergy-based business looking for a lucrative acquisition. Offers are invited for this business and further information will be released upon the receipt of a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
Minimal in the Area
Support and Training:
Full Handover and Transitional Period provided
High Quality premises in a Strategic Location