• Turnover rising. Over £1,300,000 per year for last two years.
• Excellent reputation.
• Profitable business.
• 140 + covers
• 3 dining areas.
• Ample parking. (More than 35 spaces.)
• Fully licensed.
• Planning permission for function room upstairs.
• Potential for five bedrooms upstairs.
• Living area upstairs (potentially for owners, or tenants) with fitted kitchen and two bathrooms.
• Beer garden.
• Enclosed outdoor children’s play area.
• Air conditioned.
• Less than two miles from M4.
• Recently installed brand new carvery unit.
This is a very rare and exciting opportunity to purchase freehold of well established, busy and profitable restaurant. This restaurant has been with the same family for the last 13 years and is highly regarded in local and surrounding areas. Owners have recently upgraded cooking equipment, air conditioning, enclosed outdoor children’s play area and in beer garden amongst other things. It has recently won national awards recognising its food excellence.
Is accommodation included?: