• Immaculately presented 80 cover restaurant
• A ‘Rolls-Royce’ of kitchens including Maestro cooking station
• Fully fitted and ready to trade
• Leasehold opportunity with passing rent of £65,000
• Available for immediate occupation and use
• Fantastic location near to Usher Hall and CBD
The restaurant occupies a ground and basement floor within a traditional Edinburgh city centre tenement. The property is constructed in sandstone over multiple floors. The external facades of the property have been painted to the stone. The property is entered through two ground floor entrances, as well as a basement entrance for deliveries.
The upper floors of the building are highly decorative, with dormer windows in the roof which is of a pitched, slate construction.
The current passing rental is £65,000 per annum. The property is held on a Full Repairing and Insuring lease. The landlord is offering an extension of 5, or more years to the incoming tenant. There will be 5 year rent review pattern.