Poulton-Le-Fylde is an affluent location which has a very busy nightlife drawing clientele from the whole of the Fylde Coast. The Grapevine is situated in the town centre on the Market Place which is a pedestrianised zone.
The front section of the building is 3 storeys in height. In 2010 the floor space was extended by the incorporation of the first and second floors of an adjoining property. It was fully equipped and air conditioning installed.
The extension/adjoining property is held on a lease for an initial term of 15 years of which there are 10 remaining at a rental of £10,000 per annum.
• FULLY EQUIPPED & ESTABLISHED TRADE SINCE 2006
• LICENSE CAPACITY APPROX. 360
• ARRANGED ON 3 FLOORS WITH STRONG PROFILE IN THE CENTRE OF POULTON
• BREWERY TIE FREE / ACCOUNTS AVAILABLE
• ANNUAL AVERAGE T/O APPROX. £390,000
• PART FREEHOLD SALE WITH REAR SECTION LEASED
• BEING SOLD AS A GOING CONCERN
Location Details: MARKET PLACE
LANCASHIRE. RENOWN AWARD WINNING FISH & CHIP RESTAURANT AND TAKEAWAY, SEMI DETACHED FREEHOLD FITTED TO A MO...More Details
• Long established and well known restaurant/ public house • Weekly takings average £14,500 (operated under...More Details
Duxburys Commercial are delighted to offer for sale this established ice cream bar and café located in Elsw...More Details