- The site has a frontage to Bonds Lane of approximately 100m.
- The development site includes the current industrial buildings, kitchen, restaurant and café, all of which could be retained (the business goodwill, fixtures and fittings are excluded from the transaction).
- The site therefore affords the opportunity of partial development (subject to planning consent) with the retention of the existing buildings or the demolition of the whole of the buildings and the erection of 8 dwelling houses.
- To the centre of the site there is an electricity sub-station provision for access which is shown on the planning application.
- Consent was granted in February 2006 (subject to reserve matters) Application No. 15/0349.
- Mains water, drainage and electricity is laid into the site currently.
• ICE CREAM BAR & CAFE BUSINESS
• OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE THE SITE WITH OUTLINE PLANNING CONSENT FOR THE ERECTION OF 8 DWELLING HOUSES (SUBJECT TO DEMOLITION OF THE EXISTING BUILDINGS)
• OPPORTUNITY TO RETAIN THE BUSINESS PREMISES & DEVELOP THE CAR PARK INTO 4 NO. DWELLINGS
• SET IN A HIGHLY DESIRABLE RESIDENTIAL LOCATION WITH ROAD FRONTAGE TO BONDS LANE
• AREA: 0.64 ACRES / 2604.68 SQ M / 28,036 SQ FT
• PLANNING REF. NO. 15/0349
• PLANS AVAILABLE ON FYLDE COUNCIL PLANNING WEBSITE OR VIA OUR OFFICE
Location Details: BONDS LANE, BONDS OF ELSWICK
Exceptional Setting Weekly Takings £3,000 Potential To Develop Well Established Retirement Sale EPC - CBlac...More Details
Attractive 18th Century coaching inn6 en-suite letting bedrooms5 barrel plant micro-brewery2.45 acre carava...More Details
Duxburys Commercial are pleased to offer for sale this re-development site located on Preston Street, Kirkh...More Details