Leasehold Noodle Restaurant and Takeaway Located In West Bromwich
52 Cover Restaurant (1200 sq ft) Chinese/Malaysian/Thai
5 Star Food Hygiene Rating
This outstanding Noodle Restaurant and Takeaway is located in West Bromwich town centre. Situated within a prominent and highly visible trading location on the high street. Surrounded by large retailers, offices, bars and restaurant which all bring high levels of footfall to the area. The town has good access to transportation being close to Victoria street bus and coach station. The A41 is within 1 mile and the M5 Motoringway is 2.4 miles away.
Asking Price £159,950 plus SAV (£2,000)
Veritas Business Sales are delighted to offer for sale this respected Noodle Restaurant and Takeaway which is located in West Bromwich. The property has been a restaurant of some kind for over 30 years and was transformed into what you see today 18 months ago by my client. The business is now being offered for sale so that he can concentrate on other development projects. Since ownership my client has totally refurbished, redecorated and invested in new equipment along with fixtures and fittings which are all bought and paid for and included within the sale price which is a huge plus for any new purchaser as additional funds will not need to be spent for some time. The current owner oversees the business and employs the help of 1 full time manager along with 3 other full time and 2 part time members of staff. Everest Noodle House has an average weekly turnover of circa £5,500 where 70% is eaten in the restaurant or taken away with the remaining 30% deriving from deliveries where they have there own app and use on-line portals, Just Eat and Uber Eats. The restaurant serves an extensive range of Chinese, Malaysian and Thai noodle and rice dishes along with tasty sides, hot soups, deserts and cold drinks. All delights are freshly cooked to order on site using only the finest produce and all sauces are made in house to guarantee that unique infused flavour. We believe that there is further potential to increase revenue by having a more hands on owner operator, expanding the deliveries and implementing a vigorous advertising and marketing campaign. The business enjoys a strong reputation within the local community and beyond and as such has a high level of regular and repeat trade along with many passers by. This is a superb opportunity to purchase an newly fitted restaurant in a prime location which is a great base to build upon and as such early viewing is highly recommended as this gem is not to be missed.
Monday - Saturday - 10.00am - 1100pm
Sunday - 2.00pm - 10.00pm
Term: 15 years Remaining: 9 years
Rent: £14,500 pa
Business Rates: £4,500
Restaurant comprising: tables and chairs to cover (52), serve over sales counter with 2 EPOs till systems, 5 electronic menu boards, 13 pot wet bain-marie with hot cupboard below, drinks/dessert display fridge, 2 stainless steel work tables, 2 wall mounted stainless steel shelves, 7 burner wok station, extraction canopy, stainless steel wall cladding and dual deep fat fryer. Hallway with stainless steel sink drainer, microwave (Samsung), stainless steel wall mounted shelf, food storage containers and stainless steel upright fridge (Beaufort). Kitchen comprising: microwave, stainless steel food trolleys, 3 x stainless steel prep table, stainless steel double sink drainer, wash basin, stainless steel wall mounted shelf, extraction canopy, stainless steel wall cladding, 7 burner Indian cooker with oven, stainless steel upright fridge, 3 x chest freezers, dry goods area, 3 x storage racks, 5 x large stainless steel cooking saucepans, 2 stainless steel coulenders and wall mounted boiler. Staff W/C with wash basin. Walk in cold room with electric deep fat fryer. Storeroom with chest freezer, shelving and 2 cabinets. Office with CCTV monitor.
Side yard area with stairs leading to flat roof/staff area.
The restaurant benefits from 2 air conditioning units, electric roller shutters to the frontage and an 8 camera CCTV system.