Leasehold Licensed Bar and Restaurant Business for sale - £40,000 + stock.
• Prime location within Shevington.
• 60+internal covers, 20+ covers in external yard.
• Exceptionally high standard of fixtures and fittings throughout.
• Fully equipped bar and commercial kitchen.
• Enviable reputation with numerous positive reviews.
• Premises alcohol licence.
• 5 Star Hygiene rating.
• For sale due to ill health.
• New lease to be assigned- Annual rent of £16,000pa.
• Low overheads.
• Current Opening Hours Monday to Saturday 10am to 10pm, Sunday 10am to 9pm.
Aspire ( Business and Company Sales Specialists ) are delighted to offer for sale this highly sought after licensed restaurant and bar business in the popular village of Shevington, 3 ½ miles from Wigan in Greater Manchester. The business occupies impressive two-storey leasehold premises with a wide frontage and prominent signage. It has a free car park next door and is close to the local Primary School and the thriving centre of Shevington. There are numerous other independent shops and businesses in the vicinity as well as numerous popular residential areas which create a high daily footfall and significant passing trade. The village is easily accessible to Junction 27 of the M6 Motorway and within comfortable commuting distance of all the major North West conurbations.
The leasehold bar / coffee / kitchen business occupies impressive 250 year old premises comprising of two traditional stone cottages which have been combined and undergone a major re-development and refurbishment programme. The business has been trading for 12 months and is only now being offered for sale due to ill health. There has been considerable investment into both the property and the extensive fixtures and fittings which are of an exceptionally high standard and quality throughout. The purchase price of this leasehold business includes all the fixtures and fittings required for the daily operation of the business. The bar / restaurant has a full alcohol premises licence and currently trades until 10pm. The bar / kitchen has built up an enviable reputation throughout the local area and benefits from numerous positive reviews. This is a unique opportunity to purchase such an impressive restaurant / café and bar business offering significant potential to develop further.
Leasehold premises briefly comprising of;
- Open plan dining area, tables, chairs and bespoke wooden settle bench,
Feature porcelain tiled flooring throughout,
- Bespoke fixed Bar with additional seating, tables, chairs,
4 beer hand pulls taps, ‘smart serve’ python system linked to cellar,
La Cimbali coffee machine, coffee grinder, glass washer, hand sink,
Commercial grade flooring behind bar, EPOS system and card payment terminal,
2 bottle fridges, additional fridge,
CCTV throughout premises, ventilation and air extraction / circulation system,
Sound system with ability to separate each floor,
Under floor heating throughout with 3 temperature zones,
Internal door and window shutters, alarms system.
- Commercial Kitchen, well equipped, 2 access doors ( bar and side ),
Dumb waiter to first floor, stainless steel air extraction system, commercial grade flooring, wipe down walls and ceiling, 6 pan range and ovens, stainless steel preparation tables, stainless steel salad bar, double fryer, 2 deck oven, commercial microwave, 2 x commercial sinks, hand sink, hot cupboard.
Kitchen has a commercial gas supply installed if required, 3 phase electricity connection.
- Domestic store.
- WC and basin.
- Disabled WC and basin.
- Dry goods storeroom, gas machine, ice making machine.
- Rear exit door to south facing rear external terrace – additional tables and chairs for 20+ covers.
Terrace has feature stone flag flooring, stone wall and views over park, external lighting,
- Gated bin storage area.
- Covered wooden building with walk-in fridge.
- Ground floor cellar; purpose built, insulated fibreglass walls, cooling system, shelving.
External additional fire escape route.
Internal stairway to first floor dining area;
Tables and chairs for a further 40+ covers.
Feature exposed stone walls, porcelain floor tiling, dumb waiter to ground floor commercial kitchen.
- Boiler cupboard and air ventilation system.
This is an unrepeatable opportunity to purchase such a high profile restaurant and bar business in an ideal trading location, offering infinite scope for the future. Early discussions with Aspire, in confidence, must come highly recommended.
Aspire Ref. 2034. Telephone 01257 440544. www.aspirebusinesses.co.uk
Restaurant for sale in Shevington, Wigan Greater Manchester.
Café Bar Business for sale.
Restaurant in Lancashire business for sale.
Lancashire coffee shop and restaurant business for sale.