This well established business has been owned by our clients since 2016 and is only for sale today due to our clients’ other business ventures. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, introducing lunch time openings and delay closing time to the end of the premises licence permitted hours. This business has already gained an excellent reputation within the area, achieving a 4.5 star rating on TripAdvisor.co.uk.
• Taking £5,000 per week
• 60% wet sales
• No deliveries
• Excellent site on Altrincham/Hale border
• Seating for approx 25 in dining area, approx 20 upstairs & well fitted covered seating/shisha area for 30 to rear plus bar area with further seating & standing
• Close to bars, restaurants, cafes & offices
• Surrounded by large affluent residential area
• Close to much redevelopment
• Scope to introduce lunch time openings
• Benefits from high levels of passing trade
• Rent £385 per week plus VAT
• Hours of Opening 4:00pm – 1:00am Friday & Saturday, 4:00pm – 11:00pm Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday
• 5 year lease from June 2017
The electrically shuttered premises with al fresco seating for approximately 30 to the front of the property provides entrance, seating area for approximately 30, very well appointed bar, dining room for approximately 25, exit to partially covered outdoor seating area for approximately 30, staircase leading to 1st floor external seating area for approximately 15. Stairs leading from bar area to 1st floor providing seating area for approximately 40, small bar, kitchen, exit to 1st floor external seating area. Stairs leading from bar area to lower ground floor providing office, cold store, ladies & gents WC facilities & store room.
The business is superbly situated on the Altrincham/Hale border, on a busy main road, close to bars, restaurants, shops and offices. The business is also surrounded by a large affluent residential area and benefits from high levels of passing trade.
5 year lease from June 2017