This licensed restaurant was established by our clients’ in February 2017 and is only for sale today due to our clients’ family commitments. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, introducing a delivery service and outside catering. This business has already gained an excellent reputation within the area, achieving a 4 star rating on TripAdvisor.co.uk from over 190 reviews.
• Taking £15,000 per week
• Rent £616 per week
• Seating for approx 110 plus al fresco seating or approx 50
• Picturesque village centre
• Surrounded by many independent businesses, bars, cafes & shops
• Close to the Southport Seaside & many golf clubs
• Near Birkdale train station
• Scope to introduce delivery service & outside catering
• On street parking to front
• High levels of passing trade
• Hours of Opening 10:00am – 11:00pm Monday to Thursday, 10:00am – 1:00am Friday & Saturday & 10:00am – 11:00pm Sunday
• 15 year lease from February 2017
The premises with large well-appointed al fresco seating area for approximately 50 provide well fitted bar, small office, beer cellar, washing up room with machine, cold storage, entrance to rear of kitchen, seating for approximately 50, private dining room to seat approximately 20, disabled WC facilities, waiter area, kitchen providing heated pass, large hot plate, 6 burner oven, preparation area, washing up area. The 1st floor provides a mezzanine seating area for approximately 40 & ladies & gents WC facilities.
This business is superbly located in the picturesque village of Birkdale, close to the Southport Seaside and is surrounded by many independent businesses, bars, cafes and shops. The licensed restaurant also benefits from high levels of passing trade and on street parking to the front.
15 year lease from February 2017