This licensed restaurant was established by our client in 2017 and is only for sale today due to a change in our client’s personal circumstances. This business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, introducing both a delivery service and outside catering service.
• Taking £7,500 per week
• Rent £674 per week
• Seating for approx 50 plus al fresco seating for approx 18
• Much sought after location
• Busy main road
• Surrounded by independent bars, restaurants, cafes, pubs and other businesses
• Close to Burton Road Metro Link stop
• Large affluent surrounding residential area
• Managed by staff
• Within highly popular area with students & young professionals
• Scope to introduce deliveries & outside catering
• 4.2 star rating on Google
• High levels of passing trade
• Hours of Opening 10:00am – 11:00pm Sunday to Thursday & 10:00am – 1:00am Friday & Saturday
• 15 year lease from July 2016
The glass fronted premises with retractable canopy covered al fresco seating for approximately 18 provide well-appointed bar with seating for approximately 10, seating area for approximately 40, disabled WC facilities & exit to bin area. The 1st floor provides large unused room (possible seating for extra 40 covers), washing up room, kitchen providing preparation area, grill, pizza oven & 6 burner stove. The 2nd floor provides large storeroom (ideal office). Stairs lead down from bar area to beer cellar & ladies & gents WC facilities.
This business is superbly located on the much sought after Burton Road in West Didsbury, close to numerous other bars, eateries, independent shops and the Metro Link stop. The restaurant is also surrounded by an affluent residential area, highly popular with students, young professionals and families.
15 year lease from July 2016