• 35% take away (no deliveries)
• Within busy parade in affluent residential area
• Well fitted throughout
• Ample surrounding parking and close to public house and other businesses
• Huge scope for lunchtime openings and/or delivery service
• Seating for 115
• Only for sale to allow retirement
• Rent £900 per week
• Opening Hours 5:00pm – 11:00pm Monday to Thursday, 5:00pm – 11:30pm Friday, 3:00pm – 11:30pm Saturday & 3:00pm – 10:30pm Sunday
• New lease available, terms negotiable
Superb location within a busy parade, surrounded by a large affluent residential area, the business is currently managed by staff and has achieved a 4 out of 5 star rating on TripAdvisor.co.uk. The business offers potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by perhaps introducing a delivery service or lunchtime opening hours.
The business is superbly situated in within a busy parade, surrounded by numerous other shops, a large public house, ample surrounding parking and a large affluent residential area.
Leasehold Term: New lease available, terms negotiable
Cheshire hotel & restaurant. Grade II listed building4 separate buildings. 14 ensuite letting rooms. Owners...More Details
BUSINESS Hilton Smythe is delighted to welcome to the market this well-established and popular public hous...More Details
Business Characteristics • Taking £6,000 per week • Huge scope for lunch time trade • Superb location in pi...More Details