This well established business has been owned by our client since May 2006 and is only for sale today due to a change in our clients business circumstances. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst trading evenings only, therefore offering a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example introducing lunch time openings.
• Taking £5,000 per week
• 20% delivery & 30% takeaway
• Very busy main road in town centre location
• Seating for approx 70
• Close to other eateries, shops, offices and pubs
• Huge scope to introduce lunch time openings
• Very high levels of passing trade
• Rent £330 per week
• Hours of Opening 5:00pm – 11:00pm Monday to Thursday, 4:00pm – 11:30pm Friday & Saturday & 4:00pm – 10:00pm Sunday
• 20 year lease from May 2006, with 5 yearly rent reviews
The double fronted premises with electric shutters provide seating for approx 30, bar, waiter area, 2nd seating area for 40, ladies & gents WC facilities, kitchen with washing up area, preparation area, store area and exit to bin area. The 1st floor provides store/preparation room,2nd large store room with cold store, large staff room/alcohol room, 3 further good sized store rooms (possible 2 bedroom accommodation).
This business is superbly situated in the middle of a busy parade on a very busy main road, close to other eateries, shops, offices, pubs, surrounded by a large residential area and benefitting from very high levels of passing trade.
20 year lease from May 2006, with 5 yearly rent reviews