• 10% deliveries/20% takeaways
• Picturesque location
• Busy main road close to numerous villages
• Seating area for approx 90 plus al fresco seating for 30
• Scope to introduce lunch time openings
• Car park for approx 40 vehicles
• Fantastic opportunity
• Rent £615 per week
• Hours of Opening 5:00pm – 11:00pm Monday to Saturday & 2:00pm – 11:00pm Sunday
• 20 year lease from 2014
The premise with large car park for approx 40 vehicles provides al fresco seating with retractable canopy to seat approx 30, entrance in to seating area for approx 10, well appointed ‘L’ shaped bar, dining area to seating approx 80, ladies, gents & disabled WC facilities, dry store, washing up area, large commercial kitchen providing waiter area, preparation area, walk-in fridge and staff WC facilities.
This business occupies a picturesque location on a very busy main road (A6), close to numerous small towns and villages. The business also benefits from high levels of passing trade.
Leasehold Term: 20 year lease from 2014
• Taking £7,000 per week • Scope to introduce a delivery service • Sought after village centre • Close to ...More Details
Penketh (Warrington), WT circa £3,000, Established in 2001, Under ownership of current clients since ...More Details
• Picturesque location in the Village Centre • Busy main road • Seating for approx 117 with potential for a...More Details