This well established business has been owned by our client since August 2017 and is only for sale today due to our client’s other business commitments. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example extending the current opening hours. This business has already gained an excellent reputation within the area, achieving a 4.5 star rating on TripAdvisor.co.uk from over 120 reviews.
• Taking £6,500 per week
• Rent £308 per week
• Town centre
• Much sought after location
• Surrounded by bars, clubs, restaurants, offices & shops
• Close to Vue Cinema & Altrincham Metro Link stop
• Seating for approx 45 plus al fresco for 30
• Large surrounding affluent residential area
• Alcohol licence until 3:00am & outdoor music licence
• Scope to introduce outside catering
• High levels of passing trade
• Hours of Opening 4:00pm – 10:00pm Wednesday & Thursday, 2:00pm – 12:00midnight Friday, 2:00pm – 1:00am Saturday & 2:00pm – 10:00pm Sunday
• 5 year lease from 2017
The premises with covered al fresco seating with heaters for approximately 30 provide seating for approximately 45, ‘L’ shaped bar, heated pass into kitchen, ladies & gents WC facilities, rear kitchen providing preparation area, large charcoal grill, 6 burner oven, washing up area, store area & exit to further storage & bin area.
This business is superbly located in Altrincham town centre, close to the Metro Link stop, surrounded by a large affluent residential area, bars, clubs, restaurants, offices & shops. The business also benefits from high levels of passing trade.
5 year lease from 2017