This Indian restaurant was established by our clients in 2012 and is only for sale today due to our clients’ family commitments. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, introducing lunchtime openings & increasing the current level of deliveries. This business has already gained an excellent reputation within the area, achieving a 5 star rating on JustEat.co.uk from over 490 reviews as well as a 5 star hygiene rating from the local authority.
• Taking £8,000 - £9,000 per week
• Rent £693 per week
• Seating for approx 100
• Very busy main road (A627)
• Close to industry & town centre
• Facing large Ikea store
• 25% deliveries/takeaway
• Scope to extend current opening hours & increase deliveries
• 4 star rating on Trip Advisor
• Private car park to front
• High levels of passing trade
• Hours of Opening 5:00pm – 11:00pm Monday to Thursday, 5:00pm – 12:00midnight Friday & Saturday & 3:00pm – 10:00pm Sunday
• Scope to open a Turkish or Mediterranean restaurant
• 20 year open lease from 2012, with 3 yearly rent reviews
The premises with private car park to front for approximately 20 cars provide seated waiting area for approximately 20, cloak area, well-appointed bar, barrel room, small office, large very well appointed dining room to seat approximately 100, waiter area, ladies, gents & disabled WC facilities, large rear kitchen providing 13 burner stove, heated pass, preparation area, 2 tandoor ovens, washing up room, walk in fridge, further preparation area, dry store & exit to waste area.
This business is superbly located on a very busy main road (A627), facing the large Ikea store, close to industry and is within walking distance of Ashton-under-Lyne town centre. The restaurant also benefits from private parking to the front & high levels of passing trade.
20 year open lease from 2012, with 3 yearly rent reviews