This well-established licensed restaurant has been owned by our client since 2011 and is only for sale today due to our client’s other business commitments. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, extending the current opening hours to introduce earlier openings, later closes and a breakfast menu. This business has already gained an excellent reputation within the area achieving a 4.5 star rating on Google from over 300 reviews.
• Taking £10,000 per week
• Rent £866 per week
• Seating for 150
• Picturesque site close to Didsbury Village & next to Fletcher Moss
• Surrounded by pubs, hotels, cinema complex, offices, supermarkets, large residential area & train station
• Scope to introduce outside catering and extend current opening hours
• 4 star rating on Trip Advisor
• Hours of Opening 5:00pm– 11:00pm Tuesday to Thursday, 12:00noon – 12:00midnight Friday & Saturday & 12:00noon – 10:30pm Sunday
• 15 year lease from 2011
The premises provide Al fresco seating for approximately 30, entrance reception area seating area for approximately 20, large bar, dining area for approximately 45, waiter area, dining room seating approximately 60, washing up room with machine, disabled WC, (exit to alley) store cupboard, wine store, barrel room, stairs leading to kitchen, ladies and gents WC, staff room/office, large kitchen providing dry storage, walk-in fridge, large washing up space, cold storage, large prep area, pizza oven, large charcoal grill, 10 burner oven, ** prep area, (exit to small roof space), stairs leading to barrel room, access to cellar for storage.
This business is ideally located near the much sought after Didsbury village, close to pubs, hotels, offices and train station. The restaurant is also surrounded by a large affluent residential area, the area is very popular with young professionals and students.
15 year lease from 2011