This well established business has been owned by our client since 2016 and is only for sale today due to our clients relocating. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, increasing lunchtime trade. This business has already gained an excellent reputation within the area, achieving a 4 star rating on TripAdvisor.co.uk.
• Taking £9,000 per week
• Rent £1,154 per week
• Superb location in heart of much sought after village
• Surrounded by bars, cafes, shops, eateries, offices & residential dwellings
• Seating area for approx 100 plus al fresco seating for 15 & bar seating for approx 12
• Busy main road
• Within highly popular area with students & young professionals
• Scope to introduce takeaway/collection menu
• High levels of passing trade
• Hours of opening 12:00noon – 11:00pm Tuesday to Sunday
• 15 year lease from February 2014, with 3 yearly rent reviews
The glass fronted premises with bi folding frontage & al fresco seating for approximately 15 provides reception area, seating area for approximately 30, ladies, gents & disabled WC facilities, large well-appointed central bar to seat approximately 12, ‘L’ shaped seating area for approximately 70, waiter area, hot drinks preparation area, large commercial kitchen providing preparation area with washing up area, charcoal grill, 4 burner oven, large hot plate oven, further preparation area, washing up room with machine & exit to bin area. Access to cellar from behind bar & kitchen providing walk-in fridge, dry store, washing up area, chilled barrel room, good sized office, store room & staff WC facilities.
This business is superbly located on a busy main road, within the much sought after Didsbury village centre, surrounded by numerous shops, eateries, bars, offices & a large residential area. The area is highly popular with students and young professionals and benefits from high levels of passing trade.
15 year lease from February 2014, with 3 yearly rent reviews