This well-established restaurant has been owned by our clients since February 2018 and is only for sale today due to a change in our clients’ personal circumstances. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, extending the current opening hours to introduce earlier openings, later closes and increase the current level of deliveries.
• Taking £4,000 per week
• Rent £290 per week
• Seating for approx 54
• Superb location in village centre
• Surrounded by many eateries, bars, restaurants, pubs, offices & shops
• Large affluent surrounding residential area
• Close to Hale railway station
• Scope to extend current opening hours & increase public hire/events
• High levels of passing trade
• Hours of Opening 5:00pm -
11:00pm Tuesday to Friday & 12:00noon – 11:00pm Saturday & Sunday
• 20 year lease from 29 September 2011, with 4 yearly rent reviews
The premises provides street level entrance to stairs leading up to 1st floor providing well-appointed bar with hot drinks preparation area, dining area to seat 22, kitchen providing 4 burner stove, charcoal grill, washing up area, preparation area, cold storage, dry storage and fire exit leading down to ground floor yard. Internal stairs lead to 2nd floor providing second dining area for 32, second bar, cloak area and ladies & gents WC facilities.
This business is superbly located in the much sought after Hale village, close to Hale railway station and is surrounded by a large affluent residential area, many eateries, bars, restaurants, pubs, offices & shops. The restaurant also benefits from high levels of passing trade.
20 year lease from 29 September 2011, with 4 yearly rent reviews