This business has been established by our client since February 2016 and opened at these premises in December 2017 and is only for sale today due to our client’s other business commitments. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, extending the current opening hours and increasing deliveries. This business has already gained an excellent reputation within the area, achieving a 4 star rating on TripAdvisor.co.uk.
• Taking £8,000 per week
• Rent £578 per week
• Seating for approx 78 with room for more
• Planning approved by landlord for rear seating area plus scope for a basement bar
• 1:00AM licence Friday & Saturday
• Surrounded by bars, Restaurants and Cafes
• 10% deliveries
• Prominent corner location
• Town centre
• Close to Urmston train station
• Large surrounding residential area
• Established by our client in November 2017
• Huge scope to increase deliveries
• High levels of passing trade
• Opening hours 12.00noon – 9.30pm 7 days
• 6 year lease from November 2017 with 3 yearly rent reviews
The premises with a bi-folding frontage comprise of corner entrance to dining area to seat approximately 78 with room for more, waiter area, well appointed bar, kitchen providing heated pass, 2 large hot plates, cold storage, washing up area, fire exit, disabled WC facilities, exit to large yard which could provide possible seating), stairs leading to first floor providing large second dining room, preparation/storeroom, ladies & gents WC facilities. Second floor provides bathroom, store room & large office. Basement provides 3 large storerooms.
This business is on a prominent corner location on a busy parade in Urmston town centre, close to the train station and is surrounded by a large residential area, bars, pubs and eateries. The business also benefits from high levels of passing trade.
6 year lease from November 2017 with 3 yearly rent reviews