This well established business has been owned by our client since January 2019 and is only for sale today due to our client being involved in a car accident. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, increasing deliveries & lunchtime trade.
• Taking £3,500 - £4,000 per week
• Rent £279 per week
• Seating for approx 94
• Very busy junction
• Busy main road
• Surrounded by offices, shops, large supermarkets, public houses & eateries
• 10% deliveries/10% takeaway
• Scope to increase deliveries & lunchtime trade
• Very high levels of passing trade
• Hours of Opening 5:00pm – 11:00pm Monday to Thursday, 5:00pm - 12:00midnight Friday & Saturday & 2:00pm - 10:00pm Sunday
• 15 year lease from January 2019, with 3 yearly rent reviews
The premises provide ground floor entrance to stairs leading up to 1st floor providing reception area, small storeroom, well-appointed bar with lounge seating for approximately 10 & bar seating for approximately 4, back bar room with cold storage, large dining room to seat approx. 80, kitchen providing heated pass, 12 burner stove, tandoor oven, preparation area, preparation room with washing up area & cold storage, ladies & gents WC facilities & stairs leading down to delivery entrance. The 2nd floor provides storeroom, 2 x staff bedrooms & large storeroom with shower.
This business is ideally located at a very busy junction on a busy main road, surrounded by offices, shops, public houses & eateries. The business also benefits from very high levels of passing trade.
15 year lease from January 2019, with 3 yearly rent reviews