• Operated entirely by staff
• Much sought after village centre
• Affluent residential area
• Facing large car park
• Seating for 52
• Huge scope for lunch time openings and deliveries
• Rent £538 per week
• Hours of opening 5:00pm – 11:00pm Seven Days
• 20 year lease from 2009, with 3 yearly rent reviews
Ideally situated in a picturesque village centre, the business which is currently operated entirely by staff, offers an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by introducing lunch time openings and/or a delivery service.
The business occupies an excellent location in a much sought after, affluent village centre, surrounded by numerous other eateries, bars and facing a car park.
20 year lease from 2009, with 3 yearly rent reviews
• Taking £7,000 per week • Scope to introduce a delivery service • Sought after village centre • Close to ...More Details
Penketh (Warrington), WT circa £3,000, Established in 2001, Under ownership of current clients since ...More Details
• Picturesque location in the Village Centre • Busy main road • Seating for approx 117 with potential for a...More Details