• Picturesque village location
• Next to public house, facing small parade of shops and surrounded by residential area
• Seating for 40 with room for more
• Scope for delivery service and/or perhaps longer trading hours
• Overlooking Styal Cricket Club, Football Club and close to Styal Golf Club
• Fantastic opportunity
• Designated parking for 6 cars within large car park
• Rent £385 per week plus VAT
• Hours of Opening 12:00noon – 2:00pm & 6:30pm – 9:30pm Tuesday to Thursday, 12:00noon – 2:00pm & 7:00pm – 10:00pm Friday & Saturday & 12:00noon – 4:00pm Sunday
• 15 year lease from 2010
The business has gained an excellent reputation within the area, receiving a certificate of excellence and a 4.5 star rating on TripAdvisor.co.uk.
This business is superbly situated within a picturesque village, next to a public house, facing a small parade of shops, overlooking a Cricket Club & Football Club and surrounded by a residential area. The business is also close to Styal Golf Club, is easily accessible from the surrounding towns and also has a large shared car park.
Leasehold Term: 15 year lease from 2010
60 Covers Weekly Takings £2,500 Town Centre Location Free Parking Nearby Fully Equipped EPC - CBlacks Broke...More Details
Penketh (Warrington), WT circa £3,000, Established in 2001, Under ownership of current clients since ...More Details
• Picturesque location in the Village Centre • Busy main road • Seating for approx 117 with potential for a...More Details