This business has been owned by our client since 2012 and is only for sale today due to our client’s other business commitments. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, introducing lunchtime openings. This business has already gained an excellent reputation within the area, achieving a 5 star rating on JustEat.co.uk from 115 reviews.
• Taking £6,000 per week
• Rent £347 per week plus VAT
• Purpose built precinct
• Takeaway 20%/Restaurant 50%
• Seating for approx 50
• Within recently built housing estate
• Close to a school, nursery, large pub & other eateries
• Scope to introduce lunchtime openings
• Owner parking
• Benefits from high levels of passing trade
• Hours of Opening 5:00pm – 11:00pm Seven Days
• 15 year lease from 2012, with 3 yearly rent reviews
The premises with glass fronted central entrance provide dining room to seat approximately 50, bar, rear kitchen providing preparation area, cold storage, washing up area, 2 tandoor ovens, 12 burner stove, exit to owner parking & storage unit. The 1st floor provides ladies & gents WC facilities, small store room & large unused room (possible 2nd bar or dining area for approximately 40 with some work).
This business occupies a superb location in a purpose built precinct within a recently built housing estate, close to a school, nursery, large pub & other eateries. The business also benefits from high levels of passing trade.
15 year lease from 2012, with 3 yearly rent reviews