The Pickwick Inn is located on the edge of the rural settlement of St Issey, just 4 miles from Padstow & Wadebridge, 10 miles from Rock (visible from the property) & 12 miles from Polzeath. The property and grounds are situated in an elevated position, with far reaching views over the Camel estuary and beyond, over the Atlantic Ocean. St Issey is within easy reach of the A39, which links up to all of Cornwall’s main road network.
Wadebridge and Padstow, the latter being better known as a popular food and holiday destination, in the main due to popular TV chef and national restaurant operator Rick Stein – who has attracted a high calibre of operator to the area, in addition to second home owner’s / high net worth individuals. The area is renowned for a number of popular tourist attractions including the Eden Project, the Tate Gallery at St Ives and the local Camel Trail coastal footpath, all easily accessible as are the many campsites, surfing schools, sea life safaris and accommodation providers.
• Our Ref: CD-20106
• Stunning views over open countryside in an elevated position on the North Cornish coast
• Pub (80+ covers), Restaurant (84+) & External (200+) Vehicle parking for 60+
• Circa 10 Superior ensuite letting bedrooms
• 3 Bedroom Private residence & 3-bedroom apartment
• Same ownership for many years with much investment
• Exceptional condition throughout
• Set in C. 3.5 acres
• Many accolades & awards
• Net Turnover C. £1m with high ANP’s
• FH Price: £2,500,000 Guide Price