• Assignment of 15-year lease dated 2nd July 2012
• Outstandingly situated in high footfall location a short walk from the city centre
• Presented in excellent order following recent comprehensive refurbishment
• Mixture of fixed and loose seating catering for c. 60 total covers
• Refurbished commercial kitchen with full extraction and ample prep space
• Benefit of a rear trade courtyard with sunny aspect
• EPC Rating: C (74)
Atithi restaurant occupies a prominent unit on the thriving cosmopolitan trade area of Mill Road. It is located a and a short walk across Parkers Piece to the retail centre of the City of Cambridge and a ten-minute walk from the professional and business centre of Station Road. The surrounding area is predominately residential with a good mix of local residents, businesses and students from Cambridge University, Anglia Ruskin University and other private colleges.