This business was established by our client in 2010 and is only for sale today to allow our client to retire. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, introducing lunchtime openings. This business has already gained an excellent reputation within the area, achieving a 4 star rating on JustEat.co.uk from over 360 reviews.
• Taking £5,500 – £6,000 per week
• Rent £285 per week
• Central location
• Busy corner site
• Seating for approx 50
• Surrounded by many other eateries & places of work
• Close to Rochdale railway station
• Large surrounding residential area
• Close to several cash & carry stores
• 40% deliveries
• Scope to introduce lunchtime openings
• On Street parking to front
• Hours of Opening 5:00pm – 2:30am Sunday to Thursday & 2:00pm – 3:30am Friday & Saturday
• 10 year lease from 2014
The corner premises provide seating for approximately 20, service counter, preparation area, rear kitchen providing cold storage, preparation area, 6 burner stove, tandoor oven, washing up area & side exit to yard. Stairs leading from ground floor dining area to first floor providing 2nd dining area to seat approximately 30, ladies & gents WC facilities & store room. The 2nd floor provides store room. Stairs lead down from kitchen to basement.
This business occupies a superb corner site, close to the railway station and is surrounded by many other eateries, places of work and a large residential area. The business also benefits from on street parking to the front.
10 year lease from 2014