Teignmouth is a popular seaside resort on the south coast of Devon, with its long sandy beaches it is positioned on the North bank of the River Teign, approximately 14 miles south of Exeter and 6 miles west of the market town of Newton Abbot. With a population of circa 15,000, the town has grown from a fishing port associated with the Newfoundland cod industry to a fashionable coastal resort for both holiday makers and local residents.
Situated within Northumberland Place, just a short walk from the sea front, the area boasts a large amount of complimentary traders in close proximity.
• Our Ref: CD-40026
• Positioned in the heart of Teignmouth
• Internal covers for circa 30+
• Pavement licence for an additional 6 covers
• Turnkey operation suiting a range of operators
• Superb lifestyle concern with growth potential
• EPC rating C
• LH Price: £35,000
• Rent: £6,600per annum