• A well configured licensed restaurant unit, situated in Glasgow’s core office district
• 2,790 sq.ft (with the option to extend by 1,015 sq.ft)
• Licensed Hours are Monday - Saturday 11.00 - 1.00; Sunday 12.30 - 1.00
• Suitable for over 60 covers
• Close to significant ongoing developments of Atlantic Square, Bothwell Exchange and Buchanan Wharf
363 Argyle Street is a 2,790 sq.ft restaurant arranged over ground floor, with a large glazed return frontage.
The unit is currently fitted out as a restaurant. The seating area is served by a main bar, which is supported by a kitchen, cellarage accommodation and various stores. Male, Female and Accessible WCs are also provided. There is the potential for an in going tenant to extend the unit by approximately 1,015 sq.ft if desired.
363 Argyle Street is located on the south side of Argyle Street at its junction with James Watt Street withinGlasgow’s IFSD. It is in close proximity to Central Station and Anderston.
The subjects are offered on the basis of a new lease agreement, the terms of which are open to negotiation. The proposed rental is £52,500 per annum and a regular review provision will be incorporated.