This is a superb opportunity to acquire an award-winning restaurant in the Cathedral quarter of Derby city centre. The business is available on a leasehold basis.
The business has an excellent reputation in the local community and is considered a household name in the city. The restaurant offers a rustic dining experience with a contemporary twist to their loyal customer base. The restaurant is set in a quirky building and the vendors have skilfully combined the character features of the property with modern fixtures and fittings to create a unique atmosphere throughout. Due to the standard of renovation and highly sought-after location, the business lends itself for different purposes, depending on the buyer.
• Highly Sought-After Location in the city’s Cathedral Quarter.
• High footfall and Passing Trade
• Award Winning
• Established for over 10 years!
• Strong Brand
• High Quality Premises, Renovated to a High Standard
• Rear Garden with Sun Terrace – popular during summer months
• 45 – 50 covers across 2 floors
• All Fixtures and fittings included
• Excellent Website and Social Media profiles
• Skilled/Reliable Staff
• Excellent Feedback on Trip Advisor
• Strong Social Media Presence
• Loyal Customer base
• Minimal Overheads (Competitive Lease/Rates Exempt)
• High Turnover - £313,554
• High Adjusted Net Profit
• Potential to operate a Bar and Restaurant
• Huge Potential for further growth and success
It is with a heavy heart that the current vendors are selling the business to pursue other opportunities. This is an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneur looking for an established business in the catering/licenced sector or an independent or corporate business looking for an acquisition. Due to the impressive financial performance of the business and their highly sought-after location, this business is already experiencing a high volume of enquires, so to avoid disappointment, please contact us for further information.
Prominent Location in the City's Cathedral Quarter
5 Years Remaining on the Lease. Rent is just £23,000 per Annum