* A long and well established freehold restaurant in a sizeable site on the outskirts of York
* Close to the Outer Ring Road and "A road" location
* 100 covers plus 15 seater reception/lounge bar
* External terrace provides an additional trading area
* Planning permission for delicatessen/takeaway
* Three bedroomed proprietor/manager's flat
* Spacious car park
* Consistent levels of trade generating excellent profits with yet further potential to increase levels of business
PRICE:£750,000 FOR THE FREEHOLD SUBJECT TO THE GRANTING OF A NEW LEASE TO THE VENDORS.
THE LEASE WILL BE FOR A 10 YEAR TERM ON A FULL REPAIRING AND INSURING BASIS AT A RENT OF £60,000 PER ANNUM, EXCLUSIVE. THERE WILL BE PROVISION FOR A BREAK CLAUSE EXERCISABLE BY THE LESSEE AT THE END OF THE FIFTH YEAR OF THE TERM.
Downloadable Documents Sign In / Register to view
Set in a stunning village location close to Castle Howard, this hugely characterful freehouse and restauran...More Details
Former award winning Gastro pubDelightful North Yorkshire village locationHigh quality accommodation throug...More Details
Intelligent Business Transfer is pleased to offer for sale the freehold of this successful upscale restaura...More Details