The Red Kiosk Company is a innovative national retail chain operating out of unused iconic red telephone boxes. The first two self-contained food and beverage kiosks within the shell of these iconic boxes were launched on New Road, near Pavilion Gardens in Brighton in June 2014.
The Red Kiosk Company are redefining the usage of iconic red telephone boxes. 100+ Kiosks available accross the UK
- Unique Investment - Own kiosks with existing tenant or Buy to Let. High ROI, Annual Yields circa 15%
- Flexible Commercial terms – Start up finance available
- Major Cities, Suburbs, High footfall locations, High Streets and main thoroughfares, Great Demographics
Own a Red Kiosk to unleash endless retail opportunities.
- Coffee bars, Food outlets, Mobile phone repair services
- Create promotional kiosks, driving brand awareness and capturing customer data.
Are you up for the exciting opportunity of having your own Red Kiosk retail unit? Maybe you've spotted a Red Telephone Box in a location that you think would be ideal as a Red Kiosk selling coffee, ice cream or souvenirs?
Why wait, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity?
Get in touch by filling out the enquiry form below and we can talk you through how you can get your Red Kiosk business up and running.
Iconic Red Phone Box Converted Into Britain's Smallest Coffee Shop
A New Purpose For London's Iconic Red Telephone Boxes – BBC London News
UK Phone Box Transformed Into Work Pod | CNBC International
UK Heritage: New Uses For Britain's Red Phone Boxes
The Second Lives Of England's Iconic Red Phone Booths
UK Phone Box Transformed Into Work Pod | CNBC
Save Britain's Red Phone Boxes