• PRIME TOWN CENTRE LOCATION
• GROUND FLOOR 1950 sqft (180m2) approx
• FIRST FLOOR 800 sqft (70m2) approx
• ATTIC STORAGE 630 sqft (58m2) approx
• BASEMENT 380 sqft (35m2) approx
• VACANT POSSESSION AND WELL ESTABLISHED OR
• BUSINESS AVAILABLE BY SEPARATE NEGOTIATION - sales of servicing of Bicycles, Electric Bikes, Motorbikes, Lawnmowers and accessories. Key Cutting. Energy Rating 'G'.
The property is situated in a prominent position on the High Street in Skegness. Skegness is a town of 18,000 people with a significantly increased population during the summer months when the tourist season is in full swing. The High Street runs parallel to the main Lumley Road and offers a mixture of trading outlets including Wilkinsons, Ladbrokes, Curtis Bakers and a number of fast food outlets and restaurants. It also forms an important thoroughfare with high footfall, especially in the summer months, leading towards the promenade at the east end, and railway station/coach park and supermarkets at the west end.
Large FREEHOLD Commercial Property known as Ward & Son. The property is presently partly retail with the sa...More Details
Large detached stone built property & retail unit with a variety of use options or residential development....More Details
PREMIER CONVENIENCE STORE NEWS & OFF-LICENCE - SCUNTHORPE CURRENTLY CLOSED - Massive square footage of ci...More Details