Ground floor retail unit with traditional double shop frontage situated within the heart of Cheddar village. Ideally suited to an A1 retail use, but may suit other uses, subject to necessary consents.
Currently configured as principal retail area together with rear store/kitchenette and WC.
Net internal retail area approximately 470ft2.
There is allocated parking to the rear.
Cheddar is situated in the heart of Somerset and located on the edge of the Mendip Hills. Famous for Cheddar Gorge and attracts a significant tourist trade as a result. The village offers a wide range of independent shops and local facilities. Motorway access is available via Junction 21 and 22 of the M5.
Available immediately to let on new lease terms to be negotiated, to include:
• Proposed tenancies will be excluded from the provisions of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954 Sections 24-28 inclusive.
• Full repairing and insuring basis.
• Tenant will be responsible for all outgoings including services, business rates etc.
• Tenant to reimburse landlord buildings insurance premium.
• Tenant will make a contribution of £350 + VAT towards Landlords legal costs
• A deposit will be payable
Situated in the heart of Cheddar