• Character property prominently located on main shopping street
• Edge of Lake District market town
• Available by way of a new lease
The shop forms part of one of the oldest buildings in Penrith and has much character with ground floor sales in three areas and stairs to a spacious stone flagged basement with potential for ancillary use.
• Prominent town centre property in edge of Lake District Market Town • Shop and Upper floor 3 bedroom mais...More Details
• Charming property in historic south Lakeland coastal town • Existing tea room business with 2 bedroom acc...More Details
Retail premises on Lake Road, in the centre of Keswick immediately opposite George Fisher outdoor store ava...More Details