This well established business has been owned by our client since 2015 and is only for sale today due to our client’s other business commitments. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, extending the current opening hours to introduce later closing.
• Taking £4,000 per week
• Rent £308 per week
• Seating for approx 20
• Town centre
• Surrounded by many student bars, restaurants, eateries & student accommodation
• Very busy main road
• Managed by staff
• Scope to extend the current opening hours
• Within highly popular area with students & young professionals
• High levels of passing trade
• Hours of Opening 7:00am-7:00pm Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 7:00pm Saturday & 10:00am – 7:00pm Sunday
• 10 year lease from November 2010, with 3 yearly rent reviews
The glass fronted premises provide seating area for approximately 20, WC facilities, store cupboard, large service counter (deli style) with chilled display, hot drinks preparation area, oven, convection oven, preparation area, rear preparation area with washing up facilities, walk in fridge, walk in freezer & exit to bin area.
This business is superbly located on a very busy main road in Fallowfield town centre, an area very popular with students & young professionals. The business is surrounded by many student bars, restaurants, eateries & student accommodation, whilst also benefitting from high levels of passing trade.