This well established business has been owned by our client since May 2018 and is only for sale today due to our client changing trade. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example extending the current opening hours to introduce earlier openings, later closes and both a delivery service and outside catering service.
• Taking £6,000 per week
• Rent £277 per week
• Al fresco seating for approx 12
• Village centre
• Very busy main road
• Surrounded by a large residential area & many other businesses
• Close to Bamber Bridge train station
• Partially managed by staff
• Latest close 3:00pm
• Huge scope to introduce deliveries, outside catering and extend current opening hours
• Bay parking to front
• Very high levels of passing trade
• Hours of Opening 7:00am – 3:00pm Monday to Saturday & 8:00am – 2:00pm Sunday
• 5 year lease from May 2018
The premises with al fresco seating for approximately 12 provide large ‘L’ shaped service counter made up of large cold display chiller, hot display cabinet, 2 large 6 pot bain-maries, preparation area, cold storage, good sized rear kitchen with convection oven, 4 burner stove, hot plate, preparation area, washing up area, staff WC facilities & exit to bin area. The 1st floor provides 2 storerooms (possible preparation room) & office.
This business is ideally located on a busy main road, close to Bamber Bridge train station and is surrounded by a large residential area and many other businesses. The sandwich bar also benefits from very high levels of passing trade, both vehicular and footfall.
5 year lease from May 2018