This well established business has been owned by our client since 2010 and is only for sale today to allow retirement. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst only trading until 2:00pm, therefore offers a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, extending the current opening hours or perhaps introducing deliveries and outside catering.
• Taking £2,000 per week
• No deliveries or outside catering
• Al fresco seating for approx 6 with room for approx 18
• Close to retirement home and primary school
• Surrounded by a very large residential area and industrial area
• Huge scope for longer opening hours and to introduce deliveries and outside catering
• Fantastic opportunity
• Rent £112 per week
• Hours of Opening 8:00am – 2:00pm Monday to Friday & 8:30am – 2:00pm Saturday
• 5 year lease from 2020
The electrically shuttered premises with al fresco seating for approx 6 (with room for 18) provide waiting/ordering area, service counter with large chilled display unit, kitchen with preparation area, washing up area, cold storage and exit to WC facilities, bin area and gated yard.
This business is ideally located within a very large residential area, close to industry, schools, a retirement home and benefitting from bay parking to the front. The business also benefits from high levels of passing trade.
4 year lease from 2016