This well established business has been owned by our client since 2009 and is only for sale today due to a change in our client’s other business commitments. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, introducing longer opening hours and/or a delivery service.
• Taking £2,000-£2,500 per week
• No deliveries
• Village centre location
• Middle of busy parade
• Seating for approx 16 plus al fresco for approx 4
• Surrounded by many independent businesses, shops, schools & large residential area
• Scope to introduce longer opening hours and/or a delivery service
• Benefits from high levels of passing trade
• Rent £212 per week
• Hours of Opening 7:00am – 2:30pm Monday to Saturday
• 15 year lease from 2009, with 3 yearly rent reviews
The premises with al fresco seating for approximately 4 provide well appointed seating area for approximately 16, large service counter, small store cupboard, open plan cooking area with hot drinks preparation area, cold storage, washing up area & exit to yard. The 1st floor provides 2 large store rooms & WC facilities.
This business is superbly located in the middle of a busy parade within Sale Moor village centre, surrounded by many independent businesses, shops, offices, schools and a large residential area. The business also benefits from high levels passing trade.
15 year lease from 2009, with 3 yearly rent reviews