This well established business has been owned by our client since 2015 and is only for sale today due to our client’s other business commitments. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, extending the current opening hours to introduce later closing.
• Taking £4,000 per week
• Rent £318 per week
• Seating for approx 20
• Not possible to become halal store
• Town centre
• Prominent corner location
• Busy main road
• Surrounded by many student bars, restaurants, eateries & student accommodation
• Close to Christie Hospital
• Within highly popular area with students & young professionals
• Scope to extend the current opening hours
• Managed by staff
• Very high levels of passing trade
• Hours of Opening 7.00am – 7.00pm Monday to Friday 9.00am – 7.00pm Saturday & 10.00am – 7.00pm Sunday
• 10 year lease from May 2015 with 3 yearly rent reviews
The electrically shuttered premises provide corner entrance to ‘L’ shaped seating area for approximately 20, service counter with chilled display, hot drinks preparation area, 2 ovens, 2 bread prover, 1 convection oven, rear preparation & store room with washing up area, walk in fridge & freezer & WC facilities.
The business occupies a prominent corner location on a busy main road in Withington town centre, an area very popular with students & young professionals. The sandwich bar is close to the Christie Hospital and is surrounded by many student bars, restaurants, eateries and student accommodation.
10 year lease from May 2015 with 3 yearly rent reviews