commercial organisations, and major public sector bodies, including the NHS, across
southern England in the main, but with sites all over the country.
· Currently the market leading provider of an advanced vapour agent decontamination method, used throughout high risk, cross contamination environments.
· Dominant provider of high-margin, niche fogging decontamination services for schools, hospitals, surgeries and dental practices.
· Highly accredited and fully trained cleaning and security personnel, companies comply with UKAS ISO9001:2008, ISO14001:2004, Safecontractor and SIA approved contractor status.
· Secure framework agreements with public sector organisations such as the NHS, ensuring excellent customer retention and repeat business levels in excess of 80%.
· Diverse clientele, spanning public and private sectors, includes Bath and North East Somerset Council (BANES) and Interserve Plc.
· Excellent year-on-year sales growth.
Location: SW England UK
Sales £2.7m / Adj. EBITDA £299k
NORTH WEST OF ENGLAND Turnover of £1.6 million with an EBITDA of £413k. Security systems installation and m...More Details
Having been established over a great many years, this full service professional cleaning company has over 3...More Details
Respected independent DOMESTIC CONTRACT CLEANERS, operating in EAST DORSET, specifically within WIMBORNE an...More Details