A secure business prospect providing a service that is in consistent demand
Join an ever-growing industry supported by a worldwide brand, and be at the forefront of electrical installation, maintenance and servicing.
”I left school with just one O-level but with the support of Mr. Electric, I'm now sitting on a million-pound-a-year business that delivers a very healthy income for me and my family. Success is all about having the right attitude – it's got nothing to do with skills or experience." - JEFF LONGLEY
Mr. Electric is a forward-thinking, innovative electrical franchise. We focus on delivering a World Class training programme to our franchisees, enabling them to deliver a World Class customer experience
Franchisees supply electricians for all aspects of commercial and domestic electrical servicing and maintenance work: from basic repairs to full rewires – through all manner of installations, upgrades, tests and inspections – right up to complete support services for large scale corporate accounts.
The UK market for mechanical and electrical contracting has increased by almost 25% since 2012 and is estimated that the market will be around £18bn through 2018*. Mr. Electric franchisees are perfectly positioned to take full advantage of this continued market growth, and with the added benefit of offering home automation and smart products, we can help you to secure new business, and long-term contract opportunities.
Breaking News: Mr. Electric and Rolec EV join forces to provide electric vehicle charging points nationwide
OVER 500 new electric vehicle charging pedestals are being installed across the UK every month and with 47,000 plug in-cars registered in 2017, taking the total on the road to 137,000 – an increase of 94% since 2013, YOU have the chance to be involved in a new and growing market. A new collaboration to deliver electric vehicle (EV) charging solutions for consumers and businesses across the UK, has been agreed with Rolec EV, Europe’s leading designer and manufacturer of EV equipment.
The two organisations will now be able to offer domestic and commercial customers a one-stop solution for all types and modes of EV charging, from the product right through to the installation and maintenance of the charging point.
Mr. Electric, an authorised OLEV (Office for Low Emission Vehicles) installer of electric vehicle charging points, will give Rolec EV access to its network of franchised NICEIC approved electrical experts enabling them to install and manage the points for homes, workplaces and public areas.
Your Mr. Electric Franchise Package includes
- A World Class Training and Support programme – From initial training to ongoing support for our franchisees and your staff. Our team of business experts will help you and your team to deliver World Class customer service every time
- Support from a Qualified Supervisor available – Helping to remove a barrier to growth
- A Central and Key Accounts Team – Our team are out winning business nationally whilst you are doing the same in your local market
- Launch and Ongoing Marketing inc Website Package – offering bespoke and network-wide planned campaigns and national and local Search Engine Optimised websites
- Software and CRM System: You will have full access to a comprehensive cloud CRM system that makes tracking invoices and jobs easy. Plus, an easy use price guide and an 8 step CUSTOMER process that will make you stand out from the competition
- Your Financial Management: You will work closely with Franchise Consultants to manage your finances, with hands-on support for your cash flow and profit & loss. Know your numbers know your business
You may know about all things electrical, but it’s not essential
Many of our franchisees already work in electrical contracting or associated trades but many also have no previous experience – you don't need to be a technical expert or a qualified electrician to run this business.
With a rapidly growing electrical services market, and the unrivalled resources offered by Neighbourly®, there are vast opportunities for the right franchise owners.
Mr. Electric is a recognised brand in electrical services franchising. Launched in America in 1994, it is part of the franchising powerhouse, Neighbourly®, which has over 3,500 franchise locations across 21 consumer brands (18 franchised), in 9 different countries, bringing a wealth of resources to franchisees.
* The 'Mechanical and Electrical Contractors Market Report - UK 2017-2021 Analysis' report is published by AMA Research