- Prominently situated on Leith Walk
- High level of footfall and passing traffic
- Ground & basement floors GIA 35 sq m (376 sq ft)
- Shoe repairs & key cutting
- Potential for a new owner to operate hands on & extend trading days/hours
- Sale of property only considered
The subjects are located in a busy trading pitch on Leith Walk, close to its junction with Iona Street.
The subjects comprise retail premises arranged over the ground and basement floor of a four storey over basement tenement property of stone construction with a pitched slate roof over. The upper floors are in residential use.
Internally, at ground floor level, there is a sales area with a small store off to the rear. There is a hatch to the rear of the sales area which, via an open tread timber stair, provides access to the basement below. The basement provides storage and there is a WC.
The door and window to the frontage have the benefit of security shuttering.
The subjects currently trade as a key cutting and shoe repair business although could be utilised for an alternative use.
Rispin Shoes has been established for around 32 years, and our client is now seeking to retire from the trade.
The business offers key cutting and shoe repairs in addition to a small range of stock for sale to include bags, shoe accessories and similar.