This is a unique opportunity to purchase the IP assets behind a quintessentially British footwear and retail brand. The IP assets available for sale include an extensive portfolio of registered trade marks, the goodwill rights behind the Business' brands, customer database, organisational knowledge and domain names.
The business has been in existence since 1903, making it one of Britain’s oldest shoe retailers. The business flourished and grew exponentially throughout the twentieth century. At its peak, the business had an empire of circa 400 retail outlets nationwide and circa 300 franchises within the Arcadia Group stores, as well as an e-commerce store, providing the iconic British brand with wide exposure throughout the United Kingdom.
This opportunity is particularly relevant to parties operating in market segments including fashion, footwear, accessories and brand licensing, who are looking to diversify their product offering by revitalising one of Britain’s established shoe and retail brands.
• Heritage Footwear and Retail Brand in Existence for Over 100 Years
• Extensive Trade Mark Portfolio With International Protection
• Scope to Enter the Highly Competitive Shoe Market through an Established and Well-Known Brand
• Attractive Opportunity to Revitalise One of Britain’s Best Known Retail Brands
• Opportunity for Revenue Generation via a Brand Licensing Strategy
Financing may be available for qualified buyers.
For additional details or to arrange to view the business, please contact Michael Ziff on 0203 911 1059 or email firstname.lastname@example.org